[SOLVED] No display Asus prime Z390-P

Sep 12, 2021
I have the following configuration:
• ASUS PRIME Z390-P – Motherboard
• EVGA Supernova 850 GQ - Power supply (internal)
• Corsair Vengeance LPX – Memory 2x8 GB
• Kingston A400 SSD 120GB - Solid state drive
• Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Ti OC 6G - Graphics card
• Intel Core i3-9100F – Processor
• Lenovo monitor

The speaker has been ordered, but not yet delivered.
Can't install mobo software because no image.

I can't get a display. We have already gone through the following steps to find the error:
  1. Cables checked (loose and tightend)
  2. Booted without peripherals, but only monitor.
  3. CMOS reset by disconnecting the battery.
  4. Booted with 1 and 2 memory banks.
  5. Processor disconnected and replaced.
  6. Different monitor (using smart TV)
  7. External Video card connected: no display.
  8. Video card (GPU mobo): nodisplay

What does work:
  1. Fan of the processor and videocard is running.
  2. Power supply.

What is your advice?

Solution
Your processor does not have integrated graphics. Your motherboard ports won't work without it. (intel processors that end in 'F' do not have graphics)

Your PSU is modular, please make sure both ends of the cables are plugged in correctly at both ends and that you ONLY used the cables that came with it.

The Mem switch (just above the large 24 pin main connector) should be ON. Does the LED on it's left side light up when you turn the system on?

popatim

Titan
Your processor does not have integrated graphics. Your motherboard ports won't work without it. (intel processors that end in 'F' do not have graphics)

Your PSU is modular, please make sure both ends of the cables are plugged in correctly at both ends and that you ONLY used the cables that came with it.

The Mem switch (just above the large 24 pin main connector) should be ON. Does the LED on it's left side light up when you turn the system on?

Solution
Sep 12, 2021

The GPU is connected trough a riser and still no display.

Checked all the PSU cables and used the original cables.

The mem switch is on. The light is like a line on the side, its going on and off with a breathing like effect.

On the box it says no integrated graphics but i thought it would work/show display once you have connected a GPU.