Question No display being received from GPU

Aug 20, 2019
I just received a new i5 9400f processor today and I had to get a new motherboard which is the MSI Z390 GAMING PLUS since I used to have a Ryzen 5 2400G and a B350 PC MATE AM4 Mobo. I also installed new ram which is Hyperx Fury 2x8 2666 MHz from a single 8gb stick of Hyperx Predator (unknown what the clock speed was) I also installed a deepcool neptwin white edition and have 2 intake fans on the front and 1 in the back I still have a Corsair rx 750 and an aorus 1080 ti as well as a 512gb m.2 drive. I installed the new mobo, ram, cpu, and cpu cooler and I turned my PC on. The problem I am having is every component is powered on, but the GPU led light is not working and there is a black screen, but the connection of the HDMI from the GPU to the PC is working, but again no display. Just to clarify the CPU I have is an I5 9400F so there is no integrated Intel graphics, so I can not try to use integrated graphics to get in to my bios. I tested both kits of ram to check if it was a ram issue and both kits worked fine. I do not have the old Mobo and cpu, otherwise I would test those. I have tried different HDMI cables and different displays and the problem still persists. The only thing I could immediately do is test it with a 500 watt PSU, but I am certain that will yield no result. I also took out the cord connecting the GPU power to the PSU and replaced it with a pcie cord that came with the PSU, but was never used and the problem still persisted. I am wanting to hear any solutions that anyone may have. I am going to go get my GPU tested tomorrow and will update this thread with a reply with whether or not the GPU is at fault. I looked and I still have a warranty on it until 2021, so if the GPU is at fault I can RMA it and use a cheaper GPU for the mean time. All the other parts I can return for full price since I just got them, but if it is a PSU problem with things such as wattage, I may have to just sell it and buy one with more wattage. Thank you for reading all this.

Aug 20, 2019
I just received a new i5 9400f processor today and I had to get a new motherboard which is the MSI Z390 GAMING PLUS since I used to have a Ryzen 5 2400G and a B350 PC MATE AM4 Mobo. I also installed new ram which is Hyperx Fury 2x8 2666 MHz from a single 8gb stick of Hyperx Predator (unknown what the clock speed was) I also installed a deepcool neptwin white edition and have 2 intake fans on the front and 1 in the back I still have a Corsair rx 750 and an aorus 1080 ti as well as a 512gb m.2 drive. I installed the new mobo, ram, cpu, and cpu cooler and I turned my PC on. The problem I am having is every component is powered on, but the GPU led light is not working and there is a black screen, but the connection of the HDMI from the GPU to the PC is working, but again no display. Just to clarify the CPU I have is an I5 9400F so there is no integrated Intel graphics, so I can not try to use integrated graphics to get in to my bios. I tested both kits of ram to check if it was a ram issue and both kits worked fine. I do not have the old Mobo and cpu, otherwise I would test those. I have tried different HDMI cables and different displays and the problem still persists. The only thing I could immediately do is test it with a 500 watt PSU, but I am certain that will yield no result. I also took out the cord connecting the GPU power to the PSU and replaced it with a pcie cord that came with the PSU, but was never used and the problem still persisted. I am wanting to hear any solutions that anyone may have. I am going to go get my GPU tested tomorrow and will update this thread with a reply with whether or not the GPU is at fault. I looked and I still have a warranty on it until 2021, so if the GPU is at fault I can RMA it and use a cheaper GPU for the mean time. All the other parts I can return for full price since I just got them, but if it is a PSU problem with things such as wattage, I may have to just sell it and buy one with more wattage. Thank you for reading all this.
And before anyone asks, everything was connected and I double checked to make sure everything was. I also tried both PCI slots and the problem was still happening.