[SOLVED] No display bios error

Oct 27, 2020
Hi earlier today I changed my cpu and motherboard to a ryzen 5th gen 3600 and a mobo msi b550 vhd pro wifi , everything was fine but I couldn't find my HDd for the booting so I was looking into bios and changed something about "forced boot" I think I'm not sure but when I press save and reboot I got a black screen and I've tried everything resetting cmos ,holding power for 30 sec , start it without rams, GPU, even cmos but still all I have is a black screen I need yall help thanx in advance , Era

Solution
which GPU are you using?
connect the monitor the the GPU and not the motherboard video ports, these won´t work with your CPU

clear the CMOS by jumper, shortening the two clrCMOS pins with a screwdriver while power is unplugged from the wall (removing battery doesn´t work always)
which GPU are you using?
connect the monitor the the GPU and not the motherboard video ports, these won´t work with your CPU

clear the CMOS by jumper, shortening the two clrCMOS pins with a screwdriver while power is unplugged from the wall (removing battery doesn´t work always)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS