Question no display, cant see bios

Nov 30, 2021
a few days ago i was playing siege and i installed an emulator while ingame and my display went all wonky then my pc froze, black screened and i had to shut it off. it booted back up again and it seemed like my graphics driver was uninstalled because i was locked to 60hz. then my display went black again and i havent seen the BIOS since. i cannot get a display at all.

here are the steps i have already taken: used a different GPU, used a different cable, updated BIOS, cleared CMOS, removed HDD
christmas is coming up and i really cannot afford to take my computer in, id really appreciate it if someone is able to help me fix this issue and save me money i really dont have to spend right now

MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS
Ryzen 5 3600X
be quiet! Straight Power 11 750W
GIGABYTE NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050Ti
Corsair vengeance RGB pro 16gb (2x8gb) 3200mhz cl16 ddr4

i have a feeling that its a driver issue? maybe for my GPU but i'm on an AMD CPU so i have no onboard graphics, i really have no idea how to work around this.

JinxTheWorld

Commendable
Jan 10, 2021
Try each of the RAM sticks in A2 slot. Just see what happens. I doubt this will do anything but why not. This is just a particularly odd scenario.

I have heard of a single bad RAM stick causing wacky things to happen. Since it doesn't appear to be the BIOS, CPU, MoBo, or GPU that i can think of. A bad PSU could cause this particular black screen due to lack of power being supplied to the GPU properly, but i don't know enough about PSU's to say much for certain.

Nov 30, 2021
Try each of the RAM sticks in A2 slot. Just see what happens. I doubt this will do anything but why not. This is just a particularly odd scenario.

I have heard of a single bad RAM stick causing wacky things to happen. Since it doesn't appear to be the BIOS, CPU, MoBo, or GPU that i can think of. A bad PSU could cause this particular black screen due to lack of power being supplied to the GPU properly, but i don't know enough about PSU's to say much for certain.

the thing is my computer was on and working fine until i tried installing this emulator, and like i said before it did manage to boot again after having some kind of display issue. i think its highly unlikely the RAM is at fault, i even tried two different sticks i have

JinxTheWorld

Commendable
Jan 10, 2021
So the commonality is the emulator. Where it all started. What emulator did you download? The name of the emulator or linking the site that you went to would be helpful in figuring out if others have reported issues with it's use.

It's a good starting point.

Nov 30, 2021
So the commonality is the emulator. Where it all started. What emulator did you download? The name of the emulator or linking the site that you went to would be helpful in figuring out if others have reported issues with it's use.

It's a good starting point.

It's a mobile emulator, Bluestacks as I wanted to try to play CoD: Mobile on my PC. i looked into it and couldnt find anything related to what happened to me

TRENDING THREADS