I am running:
Ryzen 3 1300x
A320m gaming pro mobo
500w power supply
Radeon rx 560oc
500gb HDD
samsung 2x4gb ddr4

Solution
Well if the light is flashing you may see if it's doing it in sequence, blink codes are usually provided by the manufacturer. Also the A320m (depending on which you have) seems to have a VGA port that you could try, meaning it should have on-board graphics. As I said before, unplugging the video card, resetting the CMOS and plugging a display cable into the motherboard would be the next step in diagnosing this. You can also unplug everything that's not critical to get a display and see if you can get it to POST
May 30, 2018
There's some more information that might help someone answer your question:
Have you tried a different monitor?
Have you tried a different display cable? i.e. hdmi, displayport, etc.
Does it provide display when plugged into your motherboard as opposed to the video card?
If not, try removing the RAM (please ground yourself first or wear an ESD band)
Use each stick of RAM one at a time and turn it on. If there is display when a certain stick is pulled out, that usually means you have a bad stick of RAM.
If none of that works, try removing the GPU and reset the CMOS. Plug it into the motherboard again and see if you get any display.
Otherwise there are a number of other potential issues. If you want to try this, respond back and let me know what happens.

May 24, 2018
My cpu does not have integrated graphics so doesn't work off of the mobo have already taken gpu out and tried putting ram in slot 1 and 2 with both ram sticks. A have also tried taking out cpu and putting it back in i did check for bent pin or particles but can't see anything wrong, i have reset the cmos. Nothing seems to be working

May 30, 2018
Well if the light is flashing you may see if it's doing it in sequence, blink codes are usually provided by the manufacturer. Also the A320m (depending on which you have) seems to have a VGA port that you could try, meaning it should have on-board graphics. As I said before, unplugging the video card, resetting the CMOS and plugging a display cable into the motherboard would be the next step in diagnosing this. You can also unplug everything that's not critical to get a display and see if you can get it to POST

Solution