Question No display fans spin no boot loop

Jun 9, 2019
I turned off my pc and an hour later went to turn it back on and a no signal screen is what I got.
I've tried re seating gpu, ram, ssd, and still same thing fans spinning lights on but no display doesn't even loop.
This prob has happened before but it usually loops when something is wrong I've been succeful in fixing it before but not this time been trying all day with no luck.
If someone has got any clue on what's going on I'd appreciate ur help.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Welcome to the forums Lulios!

Unfortunately we'd need a lot more detail than this. Such as:
  • Full system spec including PSU make and model
  • Age of the system
  • When the problem has occurred before and what you did to work around it
  • Have you recently changed anything (hardware) or installed any new software?

Just as a starter whilst you answer the above - have you power cycled the PC and reset CMOS to see if any progress is made?

Jun 9, 2019
1050 gtx gigabyte
Asus z270 prime
I3-7100
2x4 g. Skill aegis 2400 ddr4
Hyper212 evo
Corsair vs 450W
Samsung 850 and 860 250 gb
Can't remember case name just has a deep cool label on it
Last time this problem happened I just pressed the reset button and it worked for some reason. I can't go as far as to removing cpu as I don't currently have the tools to do it. System is about 2-ish years old. I have tried removing cmos battery with no luck. Also when I plug keyboard or mouse the rgb doesn't light up

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
As an initial note - the VS PSU series are renowned for causing various power issues.

Does the issue still occur in safe mode?

If it is hardware - Initially I would try and recreate the issue on integrated graphics only - remove the GPU and see if the issue still occurs when you are running on integrated graphics only.

Jun 9, 2019
Still occurs same problem with integrated graphics. I removed cmos battery again and unplugged gpu same problem and I've been swapping hdmi cables with every attempt so I don't think it's cable problem either. I'm not sure how to boot pc into safe mode without booting up to Windows and manually select to boot in safe mode

Jun 9, 2019
Most steps are skippable since my pc as booted before I didnt remove any cables it just simply doesn't boot. I'm thinking it might be psu too. And won't be able to change psu so soon today is Sunday tomorrow is like a city holiday so most shops are closed. I. An try asking for my friends psu to see if it really is the problem but can only do it tomorrow. No luck I guess