[SOLVED] No display from ANY video ports after system stress test

Dec 25, 2021
Hi all,
I have purchased a used Intel i5 9600KF x Prime B-365K mobo combo with 16gigabytes of RAM pairing it with an RX 570 and everything’s been running smoothly. Just yesterday I conducted a stress test on the system to see what it would be capable of. About 30 seconds in the display greyed out on my monitor (connected via HDMI to GPU) and ever since then I have not gottten any display from the even the motherboard’s video ports. All the peripherals light up and components are obviously running but the display is faulted.

WHAT I’ve tried:
  • Restarting the PC
  • Unplugging all power from PC then booting
  • CMOS Reset
  • Checking for Loose connections
  • Reinstalling GPU and RAM

I feel like I’ve done everything I can with the equipment I have on me and have concluded that some of the hardware may be faulty / motherboard needs a BIOS Update. Any help is greatly appreciated

Solution
See it just now; 9600KF CPU so no igpu. That means no video output from the motherboard. Do you have another GPU to test with or test the RX570 in another pc?
Dec 25, 2021
Remove the RX 570 and connect the monitor to the motherboard. Reset CMOS and try again.

Uninstalled the RX 570, reset the CMOS battery tried again still no display. Using a DVI Cable by the way directly connected to monitor via motherboard port. Any ideas what might be at fault?

Dec 25, 2021
See it just now; 9600KF CPU so no igpu. That means no video output from the motherboard. Do you have another GPU to test with or test the RX570 in another pc?
Ohhh so thats why thanks for that.I do not have another GPU lying around, I’m really just contemplating whether I should buy a cheap GPU off Facebook and continue trouble shooting or just take it in to my local computer repair shop which is less riskier.🤷‍♀️