Question No display from graphic card on asus b360 pro gaming.

Feb 24, 2019
Hello everyone! I've just got my new pc but I'm having a strange issue. I am not getting display from my graphic card which is Amd Rx 580 sapphire plus. The onboard video is working fine, infact when i put installed a nvidia gtx 1060, it also worked fine My Rx 580 seemed to work fine on my older mobo H310 mh. But as I have changed the mobo and processor, i can't make my gpu run on this mobo. Any help would be appreciated.

update the BIOS of the new motherboard, use the
ASUS EZ Flash 3 menu within the BIOS
when finished flashing and it is rebooting, power off and reset the BIOS by jumper. Install the RX580 with all power connectors and be sure that the GPU is seated in the upper PCIe 3.0 x16 port

Which power supply and CPU are you using? brand and model

McLovinHawaii

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2014
The GTX 1060 6GB can take up to 120 W while the RX 580 can take up to 185 W, so you have to be sure your power supply is powerfull enough. Have you tried to take off your CPU cooler and boot the system with out it? If it runs then you have mounted the cooler wrong causing it the crash your system and you will get a no signal from displayport/hdmi or whatever you use. If it doesn't boot either way then you have ruled out the problem. But try updating your bios as suggested first

Last edited: