Question No display (GT 710)

Aug 4, 2023
Hello there,
Today I plugged my friend's GPU in my PC, and when I turned the PC on, it shows nothing or even signal.But GT 730 works on it.I tried HDMI instead of VGA but, nothing happens.
Please help

Today I plugged my friend's GPU in my PC, and when I turned the PC on, it shows nothing
Quick question why are you plugging His GPU to your computer. Asking because did it not work on his as well and your Testing card now on yours. If that's the case that's 2 for 2 making the card look like the issue. I hope we can help you get it working just wanted to understand that part first.

Aug 4, 2023
Quick question why are you plugging His GPU to your computer. Asking because did it not work on his as well and your Testing card now on yours. If that's the case that's 2 for 2 making the card look like the issue. I hope we can help you get it working just wanted to understand that part first.
No, he's selling it but as I’m his friend, he gave me that, it's new never worked

Aug 4, 2023
Never used
Mainboard: H61M-P20 (G3) (MS-7788) DDR3
Current RAM: DDR3 1333 Mhz DIMM
GPU: GeForce GT 710
Processor: Intel Pentium G2010

Aug 4, 2023
UPDATE: I plugged VGA cable in motherboard and the screen displaying, but the gpu is heating up.

What history does you friend have on the card. If he owned it he never used or tested it. The number 1 advice we start out with is test in another working system. Will he let you put it in his system ? Your system works with your Gt 730. but not with the Gt 710 correct.

Did you uninstall the Gt 730 drivers to ready your system for the Gt 710

Aug 4, 2023
What history does you friend have on the card. If he owned it he never used or tested it. The number 1 advice we start out with is test in another working system. Will he let you put it in his system ? Your system works with your Gt 730. but not with the Gt 710 correct.

Did you uninstall the Gt 730 drivers to ready your system for the Gt 710
He says it worked on his motherboard, but even if I start PC with GT 710 it doesn't signal and not even enter the BIOS or setup