No Display, Help

PaniniWizard

Honorable
Oct 15, 2013
So put together a system with some new and old parts. Got a new case and MB with a fan and LED controller, along with a new hard drive (SSD). Before putting the PC into its spot, tested to see if it would turn on, it did so I assumed no problems. Get it all situated in its spot and turn it on hoping for some visual feed, there was none. Everything was plugged in and locked into place correctly, LEDs came on and the fan controller worked as well. Fans would spin at high speeds for the first seconds of being turned on and then go down to normal speeds once finished (hearing this, assumed it made it to the BIOS). This makes me believe that the computer is starting and booting to the BIOS I just can't see it. But, my keyboard and mouse are both unresponsive during this process making me assume something is wrong besides the display. Wondering if I have a bad MB as that is the only thing that would make a difference.

FX-8350 8 core CPU

Corsair CX600 PSU

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 Motherboard

XFX 7870 Video Card

16G of GSkill Ripjaws 1600 Mhz Memory (4x4) (only 2 sticks in while trying to boot, already tried 1)

NZXT Sentry 2 (Fan controller) and NZXT Hue (LED controller)

animal

Distinguished
Did your case or motherboard come with a motherboard speaker in their accessories? If so connect it and listen for the beep code/pattern, then look its meaning up in your motherboard manual. Also, did you verify that the RAM you purchased was compatible with your motherboard?