[SOLVED] No Display Input Signal

Oct 10, 2019
This is how it goes:
  • I shut down the computer
  • Later, I turn it on, seeing the flash screen (the one you use to access the BIOS)
  • Then, instead of windows 10 lockscreen popping up, the screen turns black, saying there's no input signal
  • Every time this happens, if I hold the Power Button to turn off the pc then turn it on right after, the everything works fine
Has anyone ever encounter this sort of thing before? If so, do you how to solve it?
NOTE: I don't have this problem with my old laptop. So I think there's something wrong with my PC

Solution
My GPU drivers and BIOS were the latest versions when I had this problem. I did the clean installation when I updated Nvidia drivers. By “motherboard drivers”, do you mean the ones inside the Device Manager? If so, they were all updated and running properly
Your motherboard has an official page, and that page has a section for chipset/motherboard drivers. Install the latest ones from there. These drivers can be found near the same page as the BIOS revisions.

Edit: Didn't realize you had given full system specs, here's the link for the drivers: https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B450-TOMAHAWK-MAX#down-driver
Sounds more like a software issue than hardware, since your PC works fine after a hard power off. This means that all the hardware is functioning properly, and it is some software that screws up when starting normally. Install a program called display driver uninstaller, boot into safe mode and remove all your current display drivers, then reinstall the latest drivers from your GPU manufacturer site(AMD or Nvidia). If it doesn't work, you might have to reinstall windows, so start backing up your data.

Also mention your full system specs please.

Oct 10, 2019
I did a clean windows installation but the problem is still there.
I forgot to mention, the same problem occurs whenever the computer enters sleep mode.
Could the BIOS be causing problem?
My system specs are:
Ryzen 5 3600
MSI b450 tomahawk max
Corsair vengeance LPX 16GB 3200GHz
Gigabyte 1660ti gaming oc
1TB Crucial P1 M.2
Seasonic focus 80+ gold 550w

I did a clean windows installation but the problem is still there.
I forgot to mention, the same problem occurs whenever the computer enters sleep mode.
Could the BIOS be causing problem?
My system specs are:
Ryzen 5 3600
MSI b450 tomahawk max
Corsair vengeance LPX 16GB 3200GHz
Gigabyte 1660ti gaming oc
1TB Crucial P1 M.2
Seasonic focus 80+ gold 550w
Could be the BIOS, though I don't know why the BIOS would cause the issue in a power off but not in a shut down. Try updating the BIOS to the latest version. Have you done a clean install of the motherboard and GPU drivers?

Oct 10, 2019
My GPU drivers and BIOS were the latest versions when I had this problem. I did the clean installation when I updated Nvidia drivers. By “motherboard drivers”, do you mean the ones inside the Device Manager? If so, they were all updated and running properly

Your motherboard has an official page, and that page has a section for chipset/motherboard drivers. Install the latest ones from there. These drivers can be found near the same page as the BIOS revisions.

Edit: Didn't realize you had given full system specs, here's the link for the drivers: https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B450-TOMAHAWK-MAX#down-driver

Solution