No Display Input (tried every solution i found with this kind problem nothing helped yet)

Jul 17, 2018
I have this PC for roughly 1 year and 10 months. And never had any problems with it. Monitor shows No Display Input and goes into sleep mode.

This is the Specification:
AMD FX-8300
PSU: SilentiumPC Vero L1 500W 80Plus
MSI Radeon M7 370 Gaming 4G 4gb
MSi 970-G43 MS-7693 (v3.x) MB

Before the problem:
I was playing games, watching videos from 2 p.m. to 3 a.m. installed New game Duntless which has know issue with screen going black, but display was working fine. This was second time when I tried to run it, First time alt+f4 closed it on second time I had to use ctrl+alt+del on screen didnt go to menager but just clicked power icon and selected shut down, turned off the display device all fans and HDD were still working but after a min they all went silent. I went to sleep. Woke up 10 am and like a no life i am pressed power button on pc, powered on the display and on it I only saw "No Input Signal" message.

My tries to fix it:

Tried 4 different power and display cables(my display doesnt have DVI port so i have to use DVI to VGA switch)

Tried plugging pc to different plug strips and tried plugging those plug strips to different jacks.

Tried different monitors( didnt check both monitors on other PC)

Tried different GPU device( other GPU was confirmed to work) still no signal

I have two Ram sticks, Tried them one than other in each slot.

Removed bios battery to reset it.

Tried to reset cmos with jumper.

Held down power button for few seconds.

CPU fan spins, Case fans spin, PSU fan spins, GPU fans doesnt spin because it only does so if it heats up a little. GPU gets warmer after around an hour of PC running without working display.

USB doesnt give enough power to light up all leds on keyboard (Logitech G105) but gives enough to light up small led light on mouse and its laser.

I bough each part separetly and assembled pc on my own it worked without any similiar issue in the past. If there is no way to fix it at least tell me which part of hardware should go to service.

Jul 17, 2018
Update, I tried to power old pc that worked around 2 months ago and was unconnected to any source of power, it doesnt boot either every fan works there is no post sound like in on the "first" pc is it possible that after storm something happend and there isnt enough power around the house to power the computers?