Question No Display issue

Sep 18, 2022
Hello all,

I made my first PC build. My motherboard got powered. GPU and Cpu Fan Spinning. However when connected to monitor it's showing No display. Tried CMOS reset. Checked all cables and power supply. Nothing worked. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

#Components:

Monitor : Acer Ha220Q 21.5 Inch (54.61 cm) LCD 1920 X 1080 Pixels Full Hd IPS Ultra Slim (6.6Mm Thick) Monitor I Frameless Design I AMD Free Sync I Eye Care Features I Stereo Speakers (White)

MotherBoard:
ASUS Prime H510M-E (LGA1200 for 11th & 10th Gen Processors) Micro ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0 M.2 Slot Intel 1 Gb Ethernet DisplayPort HDMI D-Sub USB 3.2 Type A SATA 6Gbps COM Header and RGB Header

Processor : Intel Core i5-10400F 10th Generation Processor with 12MB Cache Memory 6 Cores 12 Threads.

Graphics : GIGABYTE Nvidia GeForce® GTX 1650 D6 WINDFORCE OC 4GD Graphics Card with Integrated 4GB GDDR6 Memory.

RAM : ADATA XPG GAMMIX D30 8GB (1 * 8 GB) DDR4 3200 MHz CL 19-19-19 at 1.2V Desktop Memory RAM.

Power Supply : Antec VP450P Plus 450 Watt Power Supply 85% efficient I 80 Plus 230V.

On motherboad is there any lights and what colour its showing also have you put the cable into GPU and not motherboard DP Cable

Also there is an guide here

Sep 18, 2022
On motherboad is there any lights and what colour its showing also have you put the cable into GPU and not motherboard DP Cable

Also there is an guide here

How did you connect the display to the GPU, what cable/connector type?

Connected GPU to Monitor using HDMI. No lights on motherboard. Didn't come with one.

Sep 18, 2022
Make sure the input on the monitor is set to HDMI and not any other port. You can also try resetting the BIOS on the motherboard itself.

What slot is your memory installed in? Make sure it is fully/firmly installed in the slot.
I tried by installing one in each slot. it didn't work. Did CMOS reset. Still no display.

TRENDING THREADS