Question No display, keyboard, or mouse ?

Nov 24, 2021
Hi all,

So I sold my 3070 TI to my cousin. He ran DDU and thinks he also removed his chipset driver. Before finding out he installed a new PSU as well as the GPU. PC turns on but no signal to monitor and keyboard/mouse don't work.

Things tried:
  • CMOS reset
  • Switching back to old GPU
  • Integrated graphics
PC specs:

Asus Z390-P
Intel I9-9900K
AIO (Not sure of make/model)
Gigabyte 3070 TI Gaming OC
EVGA Supernova 1000 G6 80+G
16GB Teamgroup RAM

Any suggestions to resolve this issue?

ran DDU and thinks he also removed his chipset driver
removing the chipset driver package wouldn't render the system unresponsive.
it should be just like a first boot again with a new motherboard using the OS generic drivers.

i don't believe DDU even has the option to manage anything outside of graphics related data but it's been a while since i've needed to go through it's options so i may be wrong.
he installed a new PSU as well as the GPU

Things tried:
  • CMOS reset
  • Integrated graphics
i would set the system up as it was before the new GPU & power supply and see what type of response you get.

the only new factor not troubleshot yet seems to be the new power supply, so this would be my next step.

Last edited:
Reactions: CompuGuy71

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Hi all,

So I sold my 3070 TI to my cousin. He ran DDU and thinks he also removed his chipset driver. Before finding out he installed a new PSU as well as the GPU. PC turns on but no signal to monitor and keyboard/mouse don't work.

Things tried:
  • CMOS reset
  • Integrated graphics
PC specs:

Asus Z390-P
Intel I9-9900K
AIO (Not sure of make/model)
Gigabyte 3070 TI Gaming OC
EVGA Supernova 1000 G6 80+G
16GB Teamgroup RAM

Any suggestions to resolve this issue?

When your cousin switched the PSU did he use the new cables that came with it, or the cables from the old PSU ?