Specs:
GPU: Geforce 740M
CPU? / APU AMD A10-7860K
MB: MSI A88XM-E45 V2
PowerSupply: Antech 500w 80+ Broze
old power supply: Logisys- Total Average output 330W
Max output 480W
Western Digital 250GB
2 Sys Fans (brought another one on the way)

I am currently on my wife computer to explain this whole situation! because this is very upsetting I have little knowledge of computers other then putting parts together and making sure they are compatible. So this started yesterday or months ago I should of basically starting looking at the signs because I ignored it. my computer has been working fine for months on end! this has never happened.

1: I have two small kids one is 3 years old and the other one is 1 years old so basically my 3 year old is in his ( I want to be bad stage ) so he will run around my computer stomping around playing and my display would go out! I'm like WTF is this? so then it would return after around 3 minutes of moving my mouse around like crazy then a little notification would pop up saying something was wrong with my display driver Kraver? or something like that it's been a while since I've seen then notification. so I just kind of ignored it because I'm sure it was something wrong with my gpu not being properly tightened so (eventually I tightened it).

2: I removed my old Power supply and replaced it with a 500W that was in my older computer thinking maybe my MB GPU and other stuff can't handle the power of the little 330W even when I had my 330W my computer would always start up I would play for hours after getting off work like today I have 8 days off work for the holidays. but I would normally play games and nothing of this sort has ever happened where I'm not getting any signal on the monitor keyboard and mouse isn't lighting up.

3: I have a GPU and a APU in my PC which my display is hooked up to my GPU ( Geforce 740M ) - Dual Monitor VGA & DVI the only problem I ever had with my GPU is where it isn't good enough to run demanding games so I wouldn't play them my PC would run so hot it would always be 100 + so I replaced the old MB which now I have the MSI A88XM - E45 V2 and everything was running smooth no lag everything would come up fast I was able to play 1080P videos it was awesome.

4: Some days ago my son was stomping around my computer and nothing happened which was extremely happy about then I was thinking hmmmmm let's add some more hard drives so I took my pc put it on my wood table and looked around and noticed I didn't have any more cables from the PSU to add another hard drive so I was like oh well forget it I guess then I hooked everything back up and started up my computer and sat down for a minute to watch tv and noticed that my display went out. I was like WTF is this crap? so I looked and the mouse keyboard everything was still on all fans was running so I was like IDK so I turned off my pc from the back and started it again.

everything was running smooth still lighting up fans spinning etc so I went to browse around on the internet and for some reason my computer turned off and turned back on I was like oh snap something is wrong. so I let it run it's course again and it didn't turn off for a while around like 10 minutes then it did it again it turned off and restarted so I turned off the computer took off the case replugged everything made sure everything was where it was suppose to be. Then I went to turn on my computer and nothing happened no display screen just black my keyboard and mouse doesn't even come on which is confusing because my gaming keyboard on the left side it has like a little blue led light and that comes on but nothing else on the keyboard comes on the num lock or caps nothing and same with my gaming mouse my dpi light isn't on there's nothing on.

so I unplugged everything once again and took out my GPU and started my PC and nothing happens I don't know if I normally hear beeps when I start my PC up because I just never paid attention to it honestly, and the other weird thing is for some odd freaking reason when I try to turn off the computer holding the power button it doesn't turn off? I don't know if it's trying to do something because I can't see anything on my screen because it's black I even hold it down for 10+ seconds and it still doesn't turn off the computer so the only way I can turn it off is flipping the switch in the back of my computer to turn it off.

everything was working fine 3 days ago my ram, my hard drive, apu , gpu, everything then this happens and I just don't know what to do. I don't want to send it into a shop because then I wouldn't gain any experience on how to fix the problem myself but if I can't find a solution I will be forced to spend money to some guy to fix my computer :( any help please?

OHKAY OMG I just turned my pc on without the GPU and now I have color on my gaming keyboard and for some odd reason I hooked up my vga or dvi to my MB and for some odd reason when my wife came walking to me keyboard started to shutter the color like flickering on and off so I went and wiggled the dvi or vga cable and it would make the keyboard come on and off so does that mean the MB is no good? it's new I brought it off ebay brand new and I have not had it for even a month

Edit: I took out the GPU and some some reason I hooked it up vga or dvi and the display came on and came off and when I wiggle the dvi or vga cord the keyboard colors flicker but no display again
what does this mean?

EDIT AGAIN: I went to move my PC while on and it hit a little bump where I keep my computer and it shut off and I turned it back on what does this mean? is something lose for it to just easily lose power?

when the keyboard was on but with no display just walking near the computer the keyboard shuts off and I can't figure out how to put the power back on it.
https://imgur.com/a/IovZB
https://imgur.com/a/xr94b
https://imgur.com/a/cFdYp

EDIT: I think I have loose motherboard? because of the ports in the back when messing with them the keyboard and mouse comes on and off? do I need a new case? a expensive motherboard? I'm lost :(

something in the motherboard is loose I just started up my PC and it's at the desktop but I'm guessing that's why it looses power easily because something is wrong with the MB and the vga, dvi, all other things on the mb moves around inches like it's loose so does that mean I need a new case and a new motherboard? or is there some way to tightened it or something?

canadatechtwin

Prominent
Nov 22, 2017
They are down tight it's the motherboard itself hard to explain. Like the vga dvi HDMI are all loose I can !over it up and down I'm guessing it's because of me always unplugging and tugging on it that it's lose. My wife is suggesting I should weld the prices tight so it wouldn't be loose?

If they are loose that is a problem, they should be rock solid. The VGA and DVI are separate from the HDMI socket. Are they both loose?

canadatechtwin

Prominent
Nov 22, 2017

Yes the whole thing is loose meaning the vga dvi HDMI the whole sockets on the MB that supports display and USB plugs are all lose. I have to hold the dvi or vga cord just to get signal and same goes for my keyboard I have to like hold it or push it in hard for it to work and if I put it down or up it just all goes out even display all just started a day ago

Are the PS/2 and Audio sockets loose also?

canadatechtwin

Prominent
Nov 22, 2017
Yes the whole thing like if I go inside it and push on it it will work the display the keyboard mouse everything bit of I step one foot near the computer or go away from the computer everything shuts off and the PC is still running like fans etc but keyboard mouse display will cut off I think it's the sockets they are loose from the inside like whoever made the MB msi didn't do a good job of making sure it's welded good where it won't come unloose in under a month

canadatechtwin

Prominent
Nov 22, 2017
this is the whole thing that is loose just as I was saying before

I step one foot near the computer or go away from the computer everything shuts off and the PC is still running like fans etc but keyboard mouse display will cut off I think it's the sockets they are loose from the inside

Look at photos below
https://imgur.com/a/5fTO9
https://imgur.com/a/Y45O7

canadatechtwin

Prominent
Nov 22, 2017
Just the video sockets are moving the other parts of the motherboard are tight just the video sockets. Still doesn't make any sense of why if I walk near it or thump it with a finger whole pc restarts

If you hold down the video sockets in place with your finger, and then stomp on the floor, does the computer restart?

canadatechtwin

Prominent
Nov 22, 2017
I never checked but if I hold it for a while then turn on my computer everything turns on and works but if I walk away from my PC or walk near my PC the whole PC restarts or the display and mouse keyboard turns off while PC still running