Question No display, no BIOS.

Feb 6, 2021
My PC was working fine for the pas 2 weeks. I was playing yesterday just fine. But earlier this day when I woke up and booted up my PC it was working fine until suddenly it went to BSOD with a stopcode of IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. When it restarted, suddenly there's no signal on my monitor. No beeps or anything. Fans are working. LED motherboard is working. Mouse and keyboard aren't. Tried reseating the RAM and resetting CMOS and still nothing. I'm starting to think it has a problem with the PSU?

Quick Specs:
Ryzen 5 2600
GTX 1650
EX A320m Gaming Motherboard
Corsair VS550

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is the PSU? You might want to understand that the VS series of PSU's aren't exactly what someone would label as a PSU. You can rule out a faulty or failing PSU by sourcing a donor PSU from a friend or neighbor(who owns a reliably built PSU that has at least 550W of power on it) and see if that helps power up the system specs mentioned above. You should look into either a CX(grey label)PSU from Corsair or a Seasonic unit.

Feb 6, 2021

How old is the PSU? You might want to understand that the VS series of PSU's aren't exactly what someone would label as a PSU. You can rule out a faulty or failing PSU by sourcing a donor PSU from a friend or neighbor(who owns a reliably built PSU that has at least 550W of power on it) and see if that helps power up the system specs mentioned above. You should look into either a CX(grey label)PSU from Corsair or a Seasonic unit.
Am trying to replace the PSU for now with another psu from a cousin and hope this fixes it. It's only 7-9 months old and been only using it for 2 weeks. Will also try to replace the gpu to see if that is also the problem

Feb 6, 2021

So I tried changing both the PSU and GPU still no display. Are there any more possible fixes for this?