[SOLVED] No Display, No Ez debug lights turn on on the motherboard.

Aug 8, 2021
Hi everybody, I just finished building my lower end budget PC. After building and throwing everything together, I go to plug my HDMI cable into my graphics card and into my Monitor. I connect everything else and I get no signal on my monitor. The monitor does work since I’ve had it on another pc. All my fans spin and cpu fan. My usb connections work. Everything seems fine other then I don’t get any light indicator from my motherboard. There are 4 debug lights dedicated to Boot, VGA, CPU, and DRam.

My build includes

CPU- AMD Ryzen 3 3200G

GPU - ASUS GeForce GT 1030 2 gb (HDMI + DVI graphics card)

PSU - EVGA 600 BQ (600W)

MOBO - MSI A320M-A Pro Max

RAM - Kimtigo Wolfrine DDR4 RAM 8gb (1stick)

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Which slot is the single stick of ram populating on the motherboard? If it's in slot A1, it should be in slot B1. While the system is disconnected from the wall and display, remove the discrete GPU and see if you can get into BIOS. What is the make and model of your storage drive(SSD/HDD)? How old is the EVGA unit in your build? Is this the ram you're working with?

Lutfij

Titan

Which slot is the single stick of ram populating on the motherboard? If it's in slot A1, it should be in slot B1. While the system is disconnected from the wall and display, remove the discrete GPU and see if you can get into BIOS. What is the make and model of your storage drive(SSD/HDD)? How old is the EVGA unit in your build? Is this the ram you're working with?

Solution
Aug 8, 2021

The single stick of ram is on the left side of the 2 slots (closest to CPU). It should be in the correct place. And yes, the link you sent is correct. I got mine from Newegg but it’s the same style. I removed the GPU and connected hdmi to the motherboard and tried to get into the BIOS. No luck, it still says no signal. I have a 1tb HDD that has worked for another build of mine. The EVGA unit was brand new off of Newegg as well. I wish there was a way for me to get into my bios and see what’s going on but I can’t do that with no signal.