Question No display, no hard drive activity

Jun 30, 2019
Good day to all. I want to ask anyone who has an idea about on what is happening to my laptop. It turns on but no display, no hard drive activity but I can hear the fan spinning. I want to repair my laptop because i dont have any money left to buy a new one. I brought it last january 15, 2019. It was MSI GX600. I urgently need a loptop for my studies. Anyone can help?
Thank you in advance for those who will help me.

Jun 30, 2019
Try running it on power only, without battery. If that doesn't help you will need service or to get new one because larger repairs are usually more expensive than what laptop is worth and you obviously have no skills to repair it.
Try running it on power only, without battery. If that doesn't help you will need service or to get new one because larger repairs are usually more expensive than what laptop is worth and you obviously have no skills to repair it.

Thank you for you urgent response.
Ive tried it but sad to say nothings happened :(
Also i dont have enough money now to buy a new one :(

Thank you for you urgent response.
Ive tried it but sad to say nothings happened :(
Also i dont have enough money now to buy a new one :(
I'm really sorry for your predicament but that repair is way out of anybody but trained technicians or even them. It has to be disassembled and sophisticated instruments used. It's much easier with desktop computers. Even after 40+ years of experience I loath to work on laptops.

Reactions: Gilthunder19
Jun 30, 2019
Can i request to you to please lend me your hand? :(
I just badly need your help. I need laptop for my studies. Even an old one. I will be happy with that. Or do you have any friends in there who has an unused laptop? Or even you? Thanks a lot for your time and help .