Question No display no new mother board new ram new Graphics card still not showing or displaying ??

May 30, 2019
I build a brand new Box i have a.
Msi A320 pro vh-plus
Nvidia gtx 750 ti 1g D5 graphics card.
Crucial 4 GB DDR4 2400 RAM
What could be wrong? For not displaying?

May 30, 2019
You have a CPU installed right?

Also be sure you have your monitor plugged into the GPU and not the motherboards video out.

Finally 4GB of RAM really isn't enough these days, 8GB is the minimum and for a gaming rig 16GB is prefered.
Shit okay that is making sense so tell me where can i find 8GB ram that mite not break my dank?

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Depends on what your budget is so someone could recommend something, and if you have the budget you should go for 16gb if you are not planning to upgrade anytime soon.
16gb will be more than enough for gaming and mutlitasking

Reactions: Rexriaan
May 30, 2019
What Ryzen 5 do you have? With what cooler?
Also what PSU make and model?

The 4GB is low yes, but won't cause the booting issue unless the RAM itself is faulty or incompatible.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6core 3.9 GHz max boost.
I see the the mother bored has LED trouble shooting. It shows no lights meaning all working fine

May 30, 2019
Have you got the latest BIOS installed?
The A320 Pro Plus sometimes requires a BIOS update to take the 2600 depending on what BIOS it shipped with.
Question Related to this and my own thread, If you have no display how does one update the bios. I know there is the usb way but dont you still need to go into the bios to update it.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Question Related to this and my own thread, If you have no display how does one update the bios. I know there is the usb way but dont you still need to go into the bios to update it.
Completely depends on the motherboard, some will have a flash feature on the MB itself, some require entering the BIOS.
Either way without a display it's not a great idea to do it as you can't see any progress. And the last thing you want to risk is bricking the MB.

May 30, 2019
Yes i am totally going to mess it up if i dont have display first because i mite switch the computer off will installing??

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
What actually happens with your PC? Does everything stay on but just no display? Do you get a boot loop? Do you hear any beep codes.

BIOS is first port of call being as your using a 2nd Gen Ryzen on the A320 board.

But you can first cover all of these steps (be thorough and don't skip any even if you have done it already): Perform these steps first.
That will cover any physical problems that may have occurred during the build

May 30, 2019
What actually happens with your PC? Does everything stay on but just no display? Do you get a boot loop? Do you hear any beep codes.

BIOS is first port of call being as your using a 2nd Gen Ryzen on the A320 board.

But you can first cover all of these steps (be thorough and don't skip any even if you have done it already): Perform these steps first.
That will cover any physical problems that may have occurred during the build
No beeps no loops all is running smooth i downloaded the latest Bios BIOS 7B07v38
So how would i know its installing?
I ordered a vengeance 8GB Ram
I have done al the steps one by one all is the way it should be. But stil no display haha i am guessing it mite be the ram ?
I wil get the BIOs on flash drive and plug it in let it run for a day or so?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
You need a compatible CPU to be able to update the BIOS. That's why it might be worth contacting the seller to see what BIOS it ships with.

It could equally be faulty hardware, but the BIOS is just the first step as you need it to be compatible with your CPU.

Reactions: boju

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Hay guys can i ask.
Will. GPU Gtx750 ti, work on the A320m vh pro plus motherboard????
Yes it should work fine. Just have to make sure you have a suitable quality power supply behind it. The 750ti should only draw power from the PCIe, but it's important non-the-less.

All you theoretically need is a spare PCIe x16 slot (x8 will do usually) and the appropriate PSU to suit. But the Ryzen can still handle much better than the 750ti.

Reactions: boju