[SOLVED] No display of laptop

Jan 23, 2019
My laptop is Haier 7g-5h i3, 4gb ram, 4th generation
There are three lights on my laptop. When i start my laptop it's all lights work. First light is for power 2nd is for charging 3rd light is for hard disk Activity indicator . 3rd light blinks every second. But there is no display fan is working everything is working i think. If i left my laptop on for like 1 and half day it then turns on. So i have to put it for sleep for like days. When ever i shut down or restart or hibernate my pc it won't turn on. This issue was months before but firstly i left my pc for only 2 to 3 hours and turns on but after the passage of time it takes more time. This issue was created when, my laptop battery was expired and i have to connect charger every time but sometime i forgot to charge and laptop turns of directly and it happened a lot. So this issu was created.
What ia the problem please tell me......
Is it bios problem or ram.

Solution
If the external monitor you attached is working, then there is some hardware failure with the existing monitor. It could be bad capacitors or a faulty backlight/inverter. If it is still under warranty, then contact the manufacturer. If not, then I would take it to a local tech and have them replace it.

shmoochie

Commendable
May 10, 2018
If the external monitor you attached is working, then there is some hardware failure with the existing monitor. It could be bad capacitors or a faulty backlight/inverter. If it is still under warranty, then contact the manufacturer. If not, then I would take it to a local tech and have them replace it.

Solution