[SOLVED] No display on Integrated gpu after remove the gtx1050 ti

May 6, 2021
I have gigabyte A320m-s2h motherboard with 4 pin clr_cmos.

What happen is, I want to change my other gpu gpu with another gpu. But when I removed the old gpu and install the other gpu, I cannot see any display. I plug the vga-hdmi cable to onboard hdmi output without gpu but still cannot get any display. Reset cmos by removing the cmos battery also didnt works. What I need is I want to use the new gpu. Help me to fix this. Thanks

Solution
I may have got the graphics cards mixed up trying to understand which one doesn't work. In any case, yeah try the gpu that doesn't work with a different display.

If 460 is the new card and was meant to replace the 1050Ti, just to check you're aware that would be a downgrade. 1050Ti is a bit faster.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Can you list rest of yours system specs please,

Cpu
Ram
Psu
Other gpu

Regarding onboard graphics, do you have an igpu cpu to make the mobo's video ports work? ie 2200g (g for graphics)?

Have you tried a straight hdmi cable testing on a TV if possible?

Make sure the graphics card is being seated properly.

Does the old gpu work?

May 6, 2021
Cpu: ryzen 3 1300x
ram:16gb
psu:voltron bronze 300fx Armaggeddon 350watt (1 x pcie 6+2)
old gpu: gtx1050ti (poor gpu, not original)
other gpu: RX460 (used gpu)

integrated AMD Radeon® Graphics via HDMI on the mobo.

my monitor dont have HDMI.

old GPU works. never try the on board HDMI port before. when I build this PC, I already using GTX 1050 ti output.

I already reset the CMOS many times by removing the CMOS battery but dosent work.

my mobo have CLR_CMOS 4 pin.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Motherboard igpu support varies by processor. 1300x isn't an igpu processor so that's why you're not getting anything from the mobo video ports. It mentions this at the motherboard specs page.

Since the 460 works, it's looking likely the 1050Ti is faulty or possibly not agreeing with the vga adapter. Can you somehow test to a hdmi display? Maybe friend? Don't have a TV with hdmi?

boju

Titan
Ambassador
I may have got the graphics cards mixed up trying to understand which one doesn't work. In any case, yeah try the gpu that doesn't work with a different display.

If 460 is the new card and was meant to replace the 1050Ti, just to check you're aware that would be a downgrade. 1050Ti is a bit faster.

Last edited:
Solution
May 6, 2021
hi, thanks for all your answer. now I can get the display. I use VGA-HDMI adapter.

but, now because my monitor only has 1680x1050 resolution, the input out of range never go away from my monitor. the rx460 active signal resolution is 1940x1080. how to change the gpu active signal resolution?

if cannot than I guess need to by new monitor.