Question No display on monitor but pc is running

LukaAvicii

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016
Hi.
I have built a pc 4 months ago and it was working fine but suddenly I turned the pc on and all the lights are on and it seemed like it has no problem but It won’t display anything on the monitor. I tried many DP/HDMI Cables and more than one monitor and tv but no luck, also my mouse and keyboard won’t light up but when I remove the GPU and turn on the pc they light up but I can’t do anything because the CPU has no integrated graphics, this is why I think the problem is from the video card or might be the motherboard, another thing is the EZ Debug led in the Motherboard, it is stuck on VGA led I don’t know what does it mean and what do I have to do. These are the things I tried but didn’t help at all:-
  • unplug everything and plug agian like building from the start
  • tried to clean the ram with an eraser, also tried one ram only and in every slot.
  • unplugged all usb cables.
This is my PC spec.
MB: MSI B450M Gaming Plus
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB (2x8GB)
GPU: AsRock RX Vega 56
P.S: EVGA 550 B3
120 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD

If you can help me find the source of the problem or suggest any solution that could help I would be thankful.

LukaAvicii

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016
I would but I don’t have another system and I went to stores but they refuse to test it. I know it needs 2x8 pins power, do you think the problem is from the 2x8 pin cable itself? Or the psu? Or it doesn’t have to do with this?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS