Question No display on monitor but pc is running

LukaAvicii

Reputable
Dec 29, 2016
Hi.
I have built a pc 4 months ago and it was working fine but suddenly I turned the pc on and all the lights are on and it seemed like it has no problem but It won’t display anything on the monitor. I tried many DP/HDMI Cables and more than one monitor and tv but no luck, also my mouse and keyboard won’t light up but when I remove the GPU and turn on the pc they light up but I can’t do anything because the CPU has no integrated graphics, this is why I think the problem is from the video card or might be the motherboard, another thing is the EZ Debug led in the Motherboard, it is stuck on VGA led I don’t know what does it mean and what do I have to do. These are the things I tried but didn’t help at all:-
  • unplug everything and plug agian like building from the start
  • tried to clean the ram with an eraser, also tried one ram only and in every slot.
  • unplugged all usb cables.

This is my PC spec.
MB: MSI B450M Gaming Plus
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB (2x8GB)
GPU: AsRock RX Vega 56
P.S: EVGA 550 B3
120 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD

If you can help me find the source of the problem or suggest any solution that could help I would be thankful.

LukaAvicii

Reputable
Dec 29, 2016
I would but I don’t have another system and I went to stores but they refuse to test it. I know it needs 2x8 pins power, do you think the problem is from the 2x8 pin cable itself? Or the psu? Or it doesn’t have to do with this?