For some reason the motherboard is able to show display but the graphics card doesn't. the graphics card doesn't need a pin. tried reinstalling the card to see if any thing wasn't in all the way. Still no display being shown.
1. Driver not installed correctly.
2. HDMI cable being faulty.
3. card itself having issues.
I would suggest to:
1. Install DDU.
2. Boot in safe mode with networking.
3. Uninstall display driver via DDU.
4. Reboot in safe mode with networking.
5. Installing a working GPU driver from Nvidia in safe mode itself.
6. Try to reboot normal and see if the issue is fixed.
If your issue is still not resolved. Try using a different GPU to see if it is a faulty GPU or try changing the HDMI/DVI cable to see if cable was the problem.