Question "No Display" on monitor when booting into BIOS

May 17, 2021
Hi, I recently got my first SSD and I want to put windows on it and launch with my SSD. I do not know when this issue started, but no matter how I try to get into BIOS it just acts like it's not sending a display. My computer boots straight to OS even after turning off Fast Boot, and I don't see a splash screen prompting me to hit F2 or DEL to get into bios, but if I spam F2 upon boot my computer will just never send a signal to my monitor. I have tried switching the HDMI to my motherboard to see if it was using graphics from my motherboard, I have tried taking out my CMOS battery for 10 minutes and re installing it, and I have tried using one other monitor that connects via DVI.
My specs are as follows:
Motherboard: ASRock B450M Steel Legend
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
GPU: Radeon RX 570
PSU: 650 watt gold certified, (don't know brand name)
Memory: 2x8 ballistix 3200 ddr4
Thanks in advance for anyone who tries to help me troubleshoot this, and let me know if you need some information I didn't include, this is my first time posting. Cheers!

You need to be able to shut down completely to get into the bios via DEL or F2.
You can try a possible shortcut that has worked for me on a laptop:
Hold down the shift key and hit the shutdown tab.

Longer more complicated solution is to follow the recovery procedures in windows to force a shutdown.

May 17, 2021
You need to be able to shut down completely to get into the bios via DEL or F2.
You can try a possible shortcut that has worked for me on a laptop:
Hold down the shift key and hit the shutdown tab.

Longer more complicated solution is to follow the recovery procedures in windows to force a shutdown.
Thank you for the reply! I can shut my computer down completely, that isn't an issue. When I boot my computer, it shows a black screen, then boots straight to my OS, without a splash screen beforehand, that usually says something about ASUS and what buttons to hit for BIOS. If I spam F2 during the black screen upon startup, my monitor will also say "No Signal". I have also tried rebooting my computer by going to Control Panel -> Update & Security -> Recovery -> Advanced Startup, and then if I try to reboot into UEFI Firmware & Settings, my computer will reboot and only show a black screen on my monitor, with no signal being sent.