Question No display on monitor

mrsmileisgod

Commendable
Jan 2, 2021
Hello guys, Today I was watching YouTube on my pc and it was working fine but suddenly when i opened the drawer of my desk to take something out i accidentally hit the desk slightly which caused the pc to switch off itself...it switched off and on frequently then without any keys pressed by me.then i switched off the main power switch but now when i turn it on I see no display on monitor....idk what's wrong and with which component...i was getting an issue of reboots when i accidentally hit my desk before too but this time its not showing display.....gpu fans are working properly but my monitor turn on shows the typical Analogue/Hdmi screen and swtiches off itself..... anyone tell me what to do now ?

my pc specs : ryzen 5 3500x,inno3d1650 super,kingston 240gb ssd,1gb hdd,antec 450w psu,samsung monitor 75hz

mrsmileisgod

Commendable
Jan 2, 2021
Check all the cables in your pc,and see if they are connected all the way.
Check the video cable to see if its in all the way,if its not,plugg it in all the way.
hdmi is connected fine i tried plugging it ou and plugged in again.....i also tried the same with psu cable no luck till now :(