Question No display on my OPTIX MAG27CQ ?

May 26, 2023
Everyone is connected, been working for weeks, and i wake up and the display to my first moniter isn't working. Cables seem to be fine. running on my second (crappy) monitor just fine. Using a NIVIDIA GEFORCE 3060. There's a white light marked "VGA" on my motherboard as well.

unplug and replug your 3060

if not working then:
reset CMOS/BIOS of the motherboard by jumper

Which motherboard are you using? Where is your 3060 connected in the motherboard?
Are both of your monitors connected to your 3060 and not the motherboard?

How is your second monitor connected? which cable? Connected to the 3060 or motherboard?

May 26, 2023
unplug and replug your 3060

if not working then:
reset CMOS/BIOS of the motherboard by jumper

Which motherboard are you using? Where is your 3060 connected in the motherboard?
Are both of your monitors connected to your 3060 and not the motherboard?

How is your second monitor connected? which cable? Connected to the 3060 or motherboard?
replug 3060: i've done the normal cables, should i replace it in the PCie slot?
CMOS/BIOS reset: could you please tell me how this would help before i do it? I don't believe that would fix the current issue? with the circumstances i don't think that would be it
I am using a ROG STRIX b-550 Fmodel
my main monitor (disconnected) is using a display port in my second display slot in the GC. my secondary monitor is using a HDMI in the first display slot.

replug 3060: i've done the normal cables, should i replace it in the PCie slot?
yes, unplug the card from the slot and reinstall it in the upper PCIe16x slot of the motherboard

try a different slot of your GPU and a different DP or HDMI cable for monitor one.

if the VGA light on the motherboard is on, a cmos reset could help, see page 1-17 in the manual:

is windows showing the second monitor? try hotkey "windows" + "p" to extend your desktop

TRENDING THREADS