[SOLVED] No Display on new build

Feb 25, 2021
I ordered brand new mother board, Ram twice (though 1st was defective) and PSU. CPU is i5 used but it works. I know because to trouble shoot I plugged it back in old system and it worked. Issue is I don't have a display, mouse and keyboard are not responsive.
PSU: Corsair 850 new
Mobo1. Gigabyte Z390 UD, Mobo2. MSI Z390-A RAM 1. 8GB Patriot, 2. Hypex Fury both ddr4.

What am I doing wrong? Gigabyte starts three times and then on last one red VGA led shows.MSI powers one but no Display or keyboard etc. CPU fan runs. If I install GPU then it's fans work. No onboard or GPU display will work.

what Corsair PSU is it? they make\distribute some very low end models, that could be the culprit.

test each individual piece of hardware with the old system.
if one fails to work, you've got somewhere good to start with further troubleshooting.
if everything works out fine in the old system, just some possibly more difficult troubleshooting to come.

Feb 25, 2021
PSU is RM850x plus Good Fully Modular. I have a hunch that my cpu is not compatible with either motherboards even though it's 1151 LGA and fits well. Could that be the reason?