Question No Display on PC. HELP PLEASE

Apr 14, 2019
I recently bought some new parts for a PC build because my old one was getting too slow. The parts installed are:
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
ASUS ROG STRIX B450 F gaming motherboard
Corsair CMK16GX4M2D3000C16W Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3000 MHz C16 XMP 2.0 High Performance RAM
GTX 1050ti graphics card
2 HDD
500 W PSU.
It was put together and the cpu fans run, the graphics card fan runs, the motherboard lights up but there is no output to a screen. It just says no connection found. Any ideas on what is wrong please

callaghan94

Prominent
Jan 16, 2018
My 1050ti wouldn't work until i'd installed the drivers, at the time i had a board with integrated graphics so i just installed the drivers. Another rig i had the bios was set to display from onboard graphics, does your board or cpu have on board graphics? I felt like a total dummy when i realised i was still set to use onboard in the bios

Apr 14, 2019
My 1050ti wouldn't work until i'd installed the drivers, at the time i had a board with integrated graphics so i just installed the drivers. Another rig i had the bios was set to display from onboard graphics, does your board or cpu have on board graphics? I felt like a total dummy when i realised i was still set to use onboard in the bios
I don't think that either of them have on board graphics.

callaghan94

Prominent
Jan 16, 2018
I don't think that either of them have on board graphics.
I would run through a basic check, RAM seated correctly, GPU seated correctly, are you getting POST and bios screen? Iv'e seen display issues come from the wrong pci/e being selected as primary. Only other thing i can think is the GPU is dead, or the monitor is duff.

Last edited:

Kukuskas

Honorable
May 23, 2017
If you can, test new graphic card on old pc. You can even test new pc with old graphic card. (but I don't know if it fits, first try to find motherboard specs and graphic specs and see if it's compatible, if not, try to contact any friend with gaming pc)
Test hdmi cables, if they work.