[SOLVED] No Display port signal after accessing bios

Apr 5, 2020
So i went into the bios to familiarize myself with it better without changing anything there was a prompt similar to what ryzen master has when i went into the amd overclocking side of things i pressed accept made sure that everything was like they should they were and i continued off to exit after that no display port signal with a brand new cable that has been working ever since i got it a few days ago. I had went into the bios previously many times to edit fan curves etc with the same cable and had no such effects.

MOBO: MSI MPG x570 Gaming Plus
GPU: MSI RTX 2070 SUPER Ventus
CPU Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: Hyperx 2x8GB 3200

WORKS WITH HDMI (The display port cable works on other pc)

Last edited:
Solution
Okay so i had to power cycle the monitor (unplugging the power cable and waiting for the light to go out so around 30 seconds) now works but i had a look at other threads around all around and people are saying that this issue is pretty common with rtx cards and will most likely keep happening if it does on my case ill update here.
Apr 5, 2020
Okay so i had to power cycle the monitor (unplugging the power cable and waiting for the light to go out so around 30 seconds) now works but i had a look at other threads around all around and people are saying that this issue is pretty common with rtx cards and will most likely keep happening if it does on my case ill update here.

Solution