Question No Display: Possible MB Fault?

Jul 15, 2022
I built a PC with all brand-new parts several months ago (less than a year). The motherboard is an ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus (WiFi), an MSI NVidia RTX 3060 GPU, Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7GHz CPU, 4x 8GB Cruicial Ballistix DDR4-3600 RAM, and a 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2-2280 NVME SSD.

I figured this would all be rather stable and durable and wouldn't give me too many issues in the near future. Well, except for the part that it was running Windows 10 (I'm sure we all know what a mess that can be).

Well, a few weeks ago at the start of July, I noticed some purple and green lines across the screen when Windows booted up (was fine on the BIOS and boot sequence, only appeared once the log in screen came up, and beyond). Updating the graphics drivers fixed the issue, temporarily.
On July 4th, it happened again. This time, it would go to black screen after updating the drivers. Again, the screen was fine during booting, even on updated drivers. I could boot into repair mode, then go to safe mode (no issue), and delete the drivers, reverting to Microsoft Basic Display, which also worked fine. After tons of testing between different display cables, ports, and monitors, I ended up having to buy a new GPU: an NVidia RTX 3070. I finally got it installed today, but now I have no display at all. Not even during the boot sequence!
The motherboard has a white VGA light and a green boot light. I've never seen the two of these on at the same time before. When I first turn on the PC, I usually see the white light for a moment, then it turns off and the green light later comes on.

I have since tried removing the CMOS battery to reset the BIOS settings, removing the RAM and placing it back, installing the new graphics card into the second slot, using different cables in different ports, etc. I only have the one TV available, but it does indeed work with other devices. I have tried using different input ports on it as well.

Is this maybe an issue with the motherboard? Are these boards known to have issues?

I built a PC with all brand-new parts several months ago (less than a year). The motherboard is an ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus (WiFi), an MSI NVidia RTX 3060 GPU, Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7GHz CPU, 4x 8GB Cruicial Ballistix DDR4-3600 RAM, and a 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2-2280 NVME SSD.

I figured this would all be rather stable and durable and wouldn't give me too many issues in the near future. Well, except for the part that it was running Windows 10 (I'm sure we all know what a mess that can be).

Well, a few weeks ago at the start of July, I noticed some purple and green lines across the screen when Windows booted up (was fine on the BIOS and boot sequence, only appeared once the log in screen came up, and beyond). Updating the graphics drivers fixed the issue, temporarily.
On July 4th, it happened again. This time, it would go to black screen after updating the drivers. Again, the screen was fine during booting, even on updated drivers. I could boot into repair mode, then go to safe mode (no issue), and delete the drivers, reverting to Microsoft Basic Display, which also worked fine. After tons of testing between different display cables, ports, and monitors, I ended up having to buy a new GPU: an NVidia RTX 3070. I finally got it installed today, but now I have no display at all. Not even during the boot sequence!
The motherboard has a white VGA light and a green boot light. I've never seen the two of these on at the same time before. When I first turn on the PC, I usually see the white light for a moment, then it turns off and the green light later comes on.

I have since tried removing the CMOS battery to reset the BIOS settings, removing the RAM and placing it back, installing the new graphics card into the second slot, using different cables in different ports, etc. I only have the one TV available, but it does indeed work with other devices. I have tried using different input ports on it as well.

Is this maybe an issue with the motherboard? Are these boards known to have issues?
What about PSU, you didn't list that ?

Jul 15, 2022
EVGA Supernova 750W 80+ Platinum fully modular PSU.
I forgot about that.

Actually...
For more exact listing, here is the build in PC Part Picker (I added an extra set of the RAM to get the previously-mentioned 32GB, but they are the same as listed here, just double the sticks)
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/W2qN8J
That will probably give you more reliable hardware information than I can provide, as I typically rely on System Information menu to remember these kinds of things.