Question No Display/POST Ga-78lmt

Mar 14, 2019
Hi. I know theres many threads on this and ive read so many and tried so many things.
I purchased a Gigabyte ga-78lmt usb3.0 R.50
It has intergrated graphics
Fx6300 (came with mobo)
Alpine Cpu fan (fastened securely
Smasung 1333mhz 8gbx2 (tried one stick and in diff slots)
I got a 250w psu with 24pin(but i noticed one pin is missing(may be intentional, im going to test with multimeter tommorow the pins to see voltage)
But the psu has a 4 pin atx12v and i have a 8pin on my mobo. Ive still plugged the 4pins in and it powers the Cpu fan.
I get no display. Led stays on, no bleeps (i connected to the line out (green) with a aux speaker.
I have a gtx 1050ti in the post.
Ive cleared cmos and removed and put back in the battery
Put alot of effort into this want to make it usable!
Please help! Thank you

Mar 14, 2019
Hi. I know theres many threads on this and ive read so many and tried so many things.
I purchased a Gigabyte ga-78lmt usb3.0 R.50
It has intergrated graphics
Fx6300 (came with mobo)
Alpine Cpu fan (fastened securely
Smasung 1333mhz 8gbx2 (tried one stick and in diff slots)
I got a 250w psu with 24pin(but i noticed one pin is missing(may be intentional, im going to test with multimeter tommorow the pins to see voltage)
But the psu has a 4 pin atx12v and i have a 8pin on my mobo. Ive still plugged the 4pins in and it powers the Cpu fan.
I get no display. Led stays on, no bleeps (i connected to the line out (green) with a aux speaker.
I have a gtx 1050ti in the post.
Ive cleared cmos and removed and put back in the battery
Put alot of effort into this want to make it usable!
Please help! Thank you
ALSO
i want to take my cpu fan off my cpu to check its okay, the cpu fan is new but do i need to reapply new thermal paste if i remove the cpu fan for 60 seconds and then put it back on.