[SOLVED] No display signal after a power cut ?

Mar 4, 2021
Hello everyone I recently had a power outage for about 6 hours and now can’t seem to get a display signal from my pc.

Asrock Steel Legend Mobo
Ryzen 7 3700x
4x8gb 3200MHz Geil memory
MSI GTX 1050 TI OC gpu
Corsair CX650 psu
ID cooling cpu water cooler.

I have searched the topic on here and watched YouTube videos so far have tried:

Clearing CMOS,
resetting gpu,
resetting cpu,
resetting ram,
removing all but 1 ram stick.

I can’t get a display signal from the 1050’s hdmi vga or display port as well as the mobos integrated display port and hdmi.
I have tried different cables, different monitors. Some of the trouble shooting steps tell me to update graphics card drivers but because I can’t get a screen to show at all I can’t really do that.

I waited a few minutes after starting the computer then clicked enter and entered the Windows PIN and the computer made the sound of Windows starting up, so Windows loads fine just without a display ?

I was thinking it was a bad graphics card but the integrated mobo not working either I am totally lost.

Solution
"I was thinking it was a bad graphics card but the integrated mobo not working either I am totally lost".

Your Ryzen CPU does not have integrated graphics so you can ignore that, it's not part of your problem.

If possible, try the graphics card on another PC to confirm that it still works.
"I was thinking it was a bad graphics card but the integrated mobo not working either I am totally lost".

Your Ryzen CPU does not have integrated graphics so you can ignore that, it's not part of your problem.

If possible, try the graphics card on another PC to confirm that it still works.

Reactions: averagechump
Solution