no display tried everything please help!!

omarppoo

Prominent
Nov 1, 2017
My monitor shows no display . All of my fans are runnning and led lights. My psu is running . I removed my graphics card and tried to run it without it . I removed my ram and placed it in different spots. Nothing still. However my hard drive and ssd are not plugged in yet . However I’m getting no boot . Do I need my hhd and ssd to boot up the cpu . My mother board is working obviously and plugged in the cpu wire to my atx12v on mother board . Maybe I plugged in the wires wrong from my cpu to monitor . I plugged one vga from mother board to monitor, plugged one hdmi from graphics to monitor . That’s all am I doing something Wong? Still says no signal . I’ve even tried to use a dvi cable instead of hdmi for the graphics card . The only last option I could do is check if the cpu is on correctly Which could be the problem . However I’m pretty sure I matched the arrows correctly . Also I think I tightened the cpu to tight . Please help thanks

Specs: mobo asus 320mk
Cpu amd ryzen 1300x
Graphics gigabyte GeForce 1050

Solution
Ryzen CPU's don't have a built in GPU. The motherbd ports are for the recently announced Ryzen APU's which do.
You will need a graphics card installed to see if it boots enough to enter the bios.
You need an HDD/SSD to boot inito an OS.

popatim

Titan
Ryzen CPU's don't have a built in GPU. The motherbd ports are for the recently announced Ryzen APU's which do.
You will need a graphics card installed to see if it boots enough to enter the bios.
You need an HDD/SSD to boot inito an OS.

Solution