No display when installing dedicated graphics card

Feb 15, 2018
I bought a used GTX 750 a few months ago,the card worked fine but a few days later it doesn't work anymore.When I pull the card out it display normally.When I tried to plug the vga port into the motherboard while the card was inside it still display
The first time I plug in the card and the monitor was connect to the motherboard,it was a black screen until I plug the monitor to the graphics card.But now the monitor display when connecting to motherboard while the 750 was in.Could the motherboard pcie slot broken or the graphics card?
The time when the card still running I was used the Dell 300w Psu but people said that the fault was the psu,so I got a Corsair VS450 now and it still don't work.(It could be my fault for install the graphics card but not pull the plug out although the pc was off.Or it could be one time when pc was shutting down,I can't patient enough and then I put the 750 in the pci slot just a little bit then the fan spinning,I pull it out immediately)
I don't have anybody got a pc to check the card and this is the 3rd time I write the thread.
Hope you guy help me!

boju

Titan
Ambassador
It is recommended to remove power cable from psu even if it's off when removing/adding hardware.

Adding the graphics card even for a second when there was power still running through the board doesn't look good.

With the graphics card removed, clear cmos (with pc off) by removing the watch sized battery for a minute or two. Put battery back and try your luck with the graphics card.

Feb 15, 2018

I don't think clear the cmos can solve the problem since my BIOS doesn't have the feature to switch PCI-E to Onboard or something like that.The problem maybe the graphics card or PCI-e slot(I hope is not because I don't want to buy a new motherboard then do a lot of complicated stuff with wires,cpu,...)

melaxrinos

Honorable
Apr 2, 2016

I don't have anybody got a pc to check the card and this is the 3rd time I write the thread.
Hope you guy help me!
while the card was inside it still display
youve written bad english "it is displayed not display"