No display when installing dedicated graphics cards

Feb 15, 2018
I just bought a used GTX 750 a few months ago and when I plug in it work perfectly fine.I used it a few days and one day I boot up again the monitor not display anything,and when I pull off the graphics card and plug monitor to the motherboard it work fine!

I have tried disable Intel HD driver,went to safe mode and reinstall the graphic card driver but didn't work.And my BIOS doesn't have feature to change PCIE or Onboard graphics.And I'm surely that I have plug the cable to graphics card,not motherboard.I even buy a Corsair VS450 to replace my old 300w psu.

Once I tried to went to safe mode the computer dislayed it on the monitor but now it never work again.

My last thread I have asked about this and people said that my 300w psu can't handle it and I need to replace a new psu but the graphics card still doesn't work.

Should I buy a new one,I don't have anyone have a gaming computer to try.

My PC specs:
Dell Vostro 3900
CPU:Intel Pentium G3260 3.3Ghz
Motherboard: Dell 0T1D10
Ram:G.skill Ripjaw 4GB 1600mhz
Team Vulcan 4GB 1600mhz
Corsair VS450

Let's unpack this sentence first. What were you using to output the display in safe mode? The GTX 750 or the integrated graphics of the G3260?

PSU can be an issue, though the GTX 750 has a low power draw (and often see people with those sort of prebuilts get away with their stock PSUs). A better PSU is always better for the system. But from your description I'm erring towards the graphics card just dying.

Feb 15, 2018
I use GTX 750 to output the display in safe mode.And one time I using it to play game and my friend accidentally pulled off the plug of the psu and I there was no display until I going to safe mode but now it won't work anymore.I thought the psu was the problem so I have replaced a new one but it wasn't.

Feb 15, 2018

Sorry,I didn't know it's the voting down button.