Question No display with ASUS A320M - K Motherboard

TheEpicUzi

Commendable
Jul 19, 2019
I started to build a PC a few months ago and I have collected different parts in different condition, the CPU was new, The motherboard was used, the Hard Drive was also used, the case was used, the PSU was used and the RAM was use. I'm using integrated graphics so I won't be using a graphics card. If you've noticed my gaming pc is relatively cheap and that may have issues with the computer. On the story, when assembling my computer together and it was complete I experienced a 'no display' situation. I've tried some stuff such as -

-Switching RAM (I have 2 X 4 GB)
-Reebooting CMOS
-Use a spare GPU 'GT 710'
-Use a different Processor

And still nothing happened, due to my financial state I'm not trying to spend so much money on repairing the computer but if I have to replace a defective part then I can do that.

TheEpicUzi

Commendable
Jul 19, 2019
I do have an APU and it's supported to the motherboard (unsure what it is because I misplaced the box and it was FROM an AMD boot kit) but when I use it there's still no signal

TheEpicUzi

Commendable
Jul 19, 2019
I do have an APU and it's supported to the motherboard (unsure what it is because I misplaced the box and it was FROM an AMD boot kit) but when I use it there's still no signal