Question No display with Asus dual gtx 1050 ti

cdenny619

Reputable
Jun 11, 2015
Just bought a cpu and Mobo (970 pro gaming/aura) that worked when pulled and a GTX 1050 to that worked about 4 hours ago. I have no display on my monitor at all. Not even going to bios. Fans are spinning and the card is pushed in all the way. Using an HDMI cable and both the ones I have tried work with both my switch and Xbox. Don't have a monitor that supports dvi. No integrated graphics on Mobo and no extra GPU to test with. Any help?

ShredAgain

Reputable
Feb 18, 2017
Do you have another system that you could install this card in to test if it's a known good part? Also, were you overclocking any when this happened? What lead up to the point of no video?

cdenny619

Reputable
Jun 11, 2015
Do you have another system that you could install this card in to test if it's a known good part? Also, were you overclocking any when this happened? What lead up to the point of no video?
I could try my brothers computer and no over clocking. But again, it was being used fine up until yesterday

ShredAgain

Reputable
Feb 18, 2017
I could try my brothers computer and no over clocking. But again, it was being used fine up until yesterday
Have you tried a different display output? I had a GTX 1060 where it had worked for two years, but then I attempted an overclock and the DisplayPort controller died on me, leaving me with only HDMI and DVI. Had to RMA it after that.

TRENDING THREADS