Awhile back my display will not come on when my Dell laptop starts or
restarts. I have to what for it to stop loading and then I have to depress
the Fn + brightness keys and the screen turns on. What is going on here?
Thanks

http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/kb/en/document?dn=1019500&c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19

--
William