[SOLVED] No display

Dec 8, 2019
alright guys, starting to get very frustrated. can anyone help? my pc will turn on (all fans will boot) and sometimes display something and sometimes not. when it doesn’t display anything, the buttons also doesn’t work on the case. when it does want to display something it’ll work fine for about 30 minutes and shut back off. i’ve tried different graphics cards and monitors.

Specs

FX-8350 (cooled by an H60)
GTX1050TI
16GB ram
1T HDD
Thermaltake 600w smart PSU
ASUS motherboard
all corsair fans

Solution
alright guys, starting to get very frustrated. can anyone help? my pc will turn on (all fans will boot) and sometimes display something and sometimes not. when it doesn’t display anything, the buttons also doesn’t work on the case. when it does want to display something it’ll work fine for about 30 minutes and shut back off. i’ve tried different graphics cards and monitors.

Specs

GTX1050TI
16GB ram
1T HDD
ASUS motherboard
all corsair fans

Have you tried replacing the cables for both your monitor and power supply for brand new ones? If you have, then it has to be either something wrong with your motherboard and or the power supply itself.

Dcopymope

Prominent
BANNED
Aug 13, 2018

Specs

GTX1050TI
16GB ram
1T HDD
ASUS motherboard
all corsair fans

Have you tried replacing the cables for both your monitor and power supply for brand new ones? If you have, then it has to be either something wrong with your motherboard and or the power supply itself.

Solution