Question no bios screen

Aug 10, 2022
i just built my first gaming pc and seems like everything is working but nothing shows on the screen and the boot led is not lighting up. my motherboard is the msi b450 pro-vdh max and my graphics card is asus geforce rtx 2060

Aug 10, 2022
ive tried to ask people on the internet about the bios on my pc not appearing but nothing worked. i haven't got the os installed and here are the specs:
CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x (8-cores 16-threads)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML240L RGB V2 (Liquid Cooler)
Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX
RAM: Trident Z RGB 8GB x2 (16GB)
GPU: ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 OC 6GB
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB
PSU: Corsair RM 850W 80+ Gold (2021)

Aug 11, 2022
first a couple of questions.
  1. have you checked to make sure everything is wired correctly?
  2. are there any indicator lights, or anything telling you that some parts are getting power and others aren't?
  3. finally, is the outlet it is plugged into functional? it may sound like a dumb question, but it happens to the best of us sometimes.

DSzymborski

Titan
ive tried to ask people on the internet about the bios on my pc not appearing but nothing worked. i haven't got the os installed and here are the specs:
CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x (8-cores 16-threads)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML240L RGB V2 (Liquid Cooler)
Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX
RAM: Trident Z RGB 8GB x2 (16GB)
GPU: ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 OC 6GB
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB
PSU: Corsair RM 850W 80+ Gold (2021)

Some better details would be helpful. Is this a new build or a working build that stopped working when you were installing Windows or something?

And what were these things that you asked people about that then didn't work? Nobody here can read minds.

You'd absolutely need a BIOS update for this to ever work out of the box, but it's hard to say much further without information.