No drives were found Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Supreme94

Reputable
Nov 13, 2014
Hello there I am currently trying to install Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit on my computer off of a USB and the setup loads up perfectly, but once I get to the In stallion part it tells me "No drives were found". I have my USB flash drive in my 2.0 port also. Whoever can help me solve this issue will get money via PayPal.

Solution
Hi
You mentioned that you had your system set to RAID.
What you need to do then is access the RAID controller BIOS (which usually appears during the boot process). From there you need to try and delete any RAID volume that shows up. This then should allow you to gain access to that drive during the Windows install process.

Supreme94

Reputable
Nov 13, 2014

My HD was set to RAID and I already tried all of the other options, but still no change.

Supreme94

Reputable
Nov 13, 2014

Yes, I'm running a single drive and I have tried the set up on all modes already, but none have shown any difference.

Hi
You mentioned that you had your system set to RAID.
What you need to do then is access the RAID controller BIOS (which usually appears during the boot process). From there you need to try and delete any RAID volume that shows up. This then should allow you to gain access to that drive during the Windows install process.

Solution

Allen Iverson

Commendable
Aug 23, 2016

Allen Iverson

Commendable
Aug 23, 2016
Hello,

when i trying to install windows 7 i found problem no drives were found and i try everything i plug out my hdd and plug in in different cpu hdd didnot worked in other cpu and i try other cpu hdd it didnot worked in my pc tell me what to do i tried sata software drivers comed with my cd my motherboard is = dh61be helppppppppppppppppp!!!!

TRENDING THREADS