no dual or multiple monitor for GT 710 geforce card

Apr 11, 2018
Hello,
i got ASUS with win7 and MSI geforce GT 710 graphic card that is connected to video split.
on a duplicate mode, there's no problem, i see desktop on both the PC screen and TV.
on dual monitor mode there's nothing on the TV screen but where I see this screen option, is that I can not find this part in the Nvidia control panel?

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
What connections are you using ? If you're simply splitting an output (via one output, DP, HDMI, DVI etc), you can't extend across monitors.
You're still only using one "out", so your option is duplicate on two displays, or display on only one.

Apr 11, 2018

I am connecting from the video card to the 8 hdmi splitter so you can see all the cameras for each monitor in your camera.

Apr 11, 2018

What I want is to connect Splitter Hdmi Divisor for 8 monitors

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
....then you could have 8 copies of the same thing?

To run X number of monitors independently, you need at least the same number of display outputs from your system.

Depending on the hardware, you can use all the ports, or only a combination, up to a maximum.

Most (all?) GT710's have:
Dual Link DVI-D
HDMI
VGA

So, you could run a max 3 monitors. BUT, if you needed HDMI for them all, you'd need adapters (DVI-D to HDMI) and an active converter (VGA to HDMI).

Not an easy fix.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Honestly, I'm not 100% sure what an "HDMI Multiport" is. Splitter, Switch etc would be more common terms.....

I assume it's a switch, where you provide 6 (maybe 8) inputs, and output to one (or two) displays.... and can cycle between them?

If so, then you need to provide independent inputs to the device, so it has options to "switch" between.

Apr 11, 2018

Yes, Splitter of 8 display, but I can not find the option to configure multi display (8 display).
When connecting to the Splitter it appears all duplicated, I do not want it

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
It doesn't split to 8 displays (unless I'm totally misunderstanding). It's a tool to cycle between various inputs when your display has less HDMI inputs than you have devices you want to connect. So a TV with 3x HDMI "in".... but you have: Cable, Playstation, XBox, PC, DVD Player, etc, etc that all connect via HDMI.

You connect the splitter up, and you can cycle between them.

If you're only giving it 1 input source (HDMI from your PC), your only options are duplicate the display, or view on a single display.

That's it.

Apr 11, 2018

No, it's not like that

You did not understand me

I have a computer with an Nvidia GT710 video card, this video card has 3 ports (HDMI, DVI, VGA)
What I want is to connect this computer with an HDMI video card to the Splitter 8 HDMI ports, so I can see 8 screens and not duplicate.
My English is not good

Apr 11, 2018

What I do not want to duplicate the 8 monitors, and there is some way to count individual screens