Question No DVD bay in Case, how do I install DVD's for Video card, MOBO, and others??

weatherphobia

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2008
So I bought CORSAIR CARBIDE 275R Computer Case and it has no place for a DVD drive.
And I put a GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING MOBO in it.

But how can install all those drivers and nice programs that are on those DVD's that came with my new Video Card and Motherboard?
Is their a special wat to copy them to a Flash drive and it would read it on the New non-dvd computer?

I'm about to lose my mind here ;-(

Or just copy the CD/DVD contents to a USB flash drive, and run it from there.

[EDIT]

I usually create a separate directory, in the root of the flash drive, for each CD or DVD, and copy everything to that, then run the install drivers, or pull the files, as needed. In the end, you have a single chunck of installation media to deal with, and the CD/DVD media can be stored in a file cabinet.

weatherphobia

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2008
You go to the manufacturers website, and download all of those.
Copy to a USB flash drive.

Yes but the special unique software is not in the drivers/bios etc in those hardware download sections. Some software is on these DVD's that is not downloadable. I've had MOBO's in the past that had a suite of software on the DVD but the website only offered bios and drivers which is fine but why wouldn't they offer DL's of the whole dvd? I guess maybe I made a point somewhere.

USAFRet

Titan
Yes but the special unique software is not in the drivers/bios etc in those hardware download sections. Some software is on these DVD's that is not downloadable. I've had MOBO's in the past that had a suite of software on the DVD but the website only offered bios and drivers which is fine but why wouldn't they offer DL's of the whole dvd? I guess maybe I made a point somewhere.
"Utilities"
https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/X470-AORUS-ULTRA-GAMING-rev-10/support#support-dl-utility