News No Farting Around: AI-Generated Drug Commercial Takes on Scourge of Flatulence

May 22, 2023
Here's a convo with ChatGPT.

--------------------
Me: Write a script for a commercial for an anti-fart medication called 'FlatuLess.' Make it humorous!

[Scene: A living room setting. A group of friends is watching a movie together. Suddenly, one of the friends lets out a loud, earth-shattering fart.]
Friend 1: [embarrassed] Oh no, not again! I can't control these volcanic eruptions!
Friend 2: [holding their nose] Seriously, dude? You need some serious help!
[Enter the FlatuLess spokesperson, played by a comedian, with a mischievous grin on their face.]
FlatuLess Spokesperson: [confidently] Tired of being a one-person marching band? Sick of clearing rooms with your gas? Well, fear not, my flatulent friends! Introducing FlatuLess, the ultimate solution to your gas-tastrophy!
[Camera zooms in on the FlatuLess packaging, showing a cartoon gas cloud getting trapped in a pill.]
FlatuLess Spokesperson: Say goodbye to awkward elevator rides and social ostracism. With FlatuLess, you can regain control of your life and your...err...backside!
[Friends exchange amused glances, trying not to laugh.]
Friend 3: [whispering to Friend 1] Maybe it's time for you to pop one of those magic pills!
FlatuLess Spokesperson: [breaking the fourth wall, talking to the audience] Now, folks, let's be real. Farts can be funny, but there's a time and place for everything. And the middle of a romantic dinner or a job interview is not it!
[Friend 1, now convinced, reaches for the FlatuLess bottle.]
Friend 1: I've had enough of these fart symphonies. It's time to unleash the power of FlatuLess!
[The friend dramatically takes a pill, and a quick montage begins.]
Montage:
  1. Friend 1 sitting quietly in a library, content and undisturbed.
  2. Friend 1 riding an elevator, surrounded by people who smile instead of gagging.
  3. Friend 1 at a dinner party, confidently joining conversations without any fear of sudden eruptions.
[The montage ends, and Friend 1 rejoins the group, beaming with newfound confidence.]
Friend 2: [sniffing] Hey, did you...?
Friend 1: [grinning] Nope, not a peep! Thanks to FlatuLess, I'm the master of my gas!
FlatuLess Spokesperson: [gesturing dramatically] So, my fellow humans, don't let the butt orchestra take center stage in your life. Embrace the power of FlatuLess and become the silent, yet deadly, ninja you were meant to be!
[Friends burst into laughter, and the FlatuLess Spokesperson joins in.]
FlatuLess Spokesperson: [raising a pill bottle triumphantly] FlatuLess: for a world that's gas-free, but not fun-free!
[The screen fades out with the FlatuLess logo and contact information.]
Voiceover: "FlatuLess: When you want your secrets to stay a secret."
[End of commercial]
--------------------

That's literally 100 times better than this "we made a bad commercial, using AI, and intentionally worked to make the AI sound and look stupid!"