[SOLVED] No fps change.

Jan 24, 2020
Hello guys, I don't know whether this is the right forum for this question. My issue is that I'm not getting any change in fps after changing in-game settings. It shows 80 fps on both lowest and ultra settings in SOTR and Rainbow Seige. Any advice or help to solve this issue would be appreciated.
Thanks!

MSI ge75
RTX 2080
i7-9750h
16gb 2999MHz Dual Channel Memory

Solution
Hello guys, I don't know whether this is the right forum for this question. My issue is that I'm not getting any change in fps after changing in-game settings. It shows 80 fps on both lowest and ultra settings in SOTR and Rainbow Seige. Any advice or help to solve this issue would be appreciated.
Thanks!

MSI ge75
RTX 2080
i7-9750h
Unfortunately you may have hit a bottleneck. Bottlenecking is where your CPU is too weak compared to your card and is already filled to the brim, where it can't calculate any more power from the GPU. With Bottlenecking, you will not get a difference in fps if you switch settings and your card will underperform. There are a few fixes towards this. You either need to...
Thanks!

MSI ge75
RTX 2080
i7-9750h
Unfortunately you may have hit a bottleneck. Bottlenecking is where your CPU is too weak compared to your card and is already filled to the brim, where it can't calculate any more power from the GPU. With Bottlenecking, you will not get a difference in fps if you switch settings and your card will underperform. There are a few fixes towards this. You either need to downgrade your gpu, or you need to buy a new cpu for your system.

Solution