Apr 15, 2019
After I purchase a gpu gtx 750 ti of when I put into my cpu a turn on my power it shows no signal in the monitor I check both port if you and cpu also then I remove my GPU it work fine after I do some researches and I start my pc without gpu and goes into bios and change my graphic option to onboard graphic to pcie shows after plug my gou it get signal only with motherboard and after boot up I install my gpu driver it install easily and after that I disable my Intel HD graphics and start my pc with pcie graphic configuration and it was working but after 2 days I play far cry 4 and after 1 hour my screen goes into black and it get no signal same before and I tried all the thing that I do before I change BIOS with onboard and when my pc runs it freezes on boot screen logo all time I don't understand what is the problem and after some restarts and few days later my cpu on easily in and it booted without any freezes after booted I goes into device manager and I see there is no nvidia graphic driver shows and I think it uninstall automatic after that I install graphic driver and it shows no comparable hardware found I think wtf is this and shut down my pc and remove my gpu and clean all ports and change thermal paste and clean dust in my cpu but it still not GPU detected and I think it was burn because I restarted my pc many time and plugged unplugged my power many time what you think pls give me suggestion I was frustrated because this is my first graphic card pls help

Please list proper and FULL PC specs. Also, leave some commas, indent and use paragraphs if possible, because your original post is kind of hard to read, at least for me. Anyways, which Motherboard and PSU are you using ?

Have you properly plugged in all the PCI-e connectors to the GPU, as applicable ?

Apr 15, 2019
Please list proper and FULL PC specs. Also, leave some commas, indent and use paragraphs if possible, because your original post is kind of hard to read, at least for me. Anyways, which Motherboard and PSU are you using ?

Have you properly plugged in all the PCI-e connectors to the GPU, as applicable ?
Mobo asrock h61m-vs4
PSU 450 w
Ram 4gb

It shows black screen after installing a new gou but after some days later it shows no gou detected

Apr 15, 2019
That tells nothing about the PSU. You need to list the exact make, brand and MODEL number. Your Motherboard's BIOS version is very old though. Is your current Graphics card brand NEW, or a used one (the GTX 750 Ti) ?
I install the current bios before some days the card is used but it work some days and after I play far cry 4 approx 1 hour and suddenly it goes goes into black screen and after nothing happen