[SOLVED] No ground wires at home

Apr 3, 2020
Hi, I recently moved to an old house where there is no ground wires and after talking with the owner there is no chance to install them.
My pc shocks me when I touch it and almost everything at home shocks me when I touch it.
Is there anyway to ground my pc at least? Even with the slightest touch I get painful shocked

Solution
That's not good. I know people who were able to ground their PC in a room using a metal pipe along their wall outside to the ground and grounding to that but you're talking about an entire house.

anjris

Reputable
Aug 5, 2019
Hi, I recently moved to an old house where there is no ground wires and after talking with the owner there is no chance to install them.
My pc shocks me when I touch it and almost everything at home shocks me when I touch it.
Is there anyway to ground my pc at least? Even with the slightest touch I get painful shocked
[/QUOT
That's not good. I know people who were able to ground their PC in a room using a metal pipe along their wall outside to the ground and grounding to that but you're talking about an entire house.

i am agreed with Nemesis. That is the best option to go.

otherwise if you are looking for entire house grounding. Only 1 option to call electrician and he will do the work.