[SOLVED] No Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling

bicsimo7

Honorable
Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys! Since the this new option came out I haven't seen the enable button for scheduling. I tried with the regedit settings but nothing.
Running a Strix GTX 950 and my drivers are up to date!

Solution
Hey guys! Since the this new option came out I haven't seen the enable button for scheduling. I tried with the regedit settings but nothing.

Maxwell (900 series) based cards don't support the feature, that is why you don't have the option.

You have to have an nVidia Pascal (1000 Series) or AMD RX 5000 series or newer gpu to support the feature. That said, the performance difference is only a matter of ~ 5% at best so I wouldn't worry about it.

Maxwell (900 series) based cards don't support the feature, that is why you don't have the option.

You have to have an nVidia Pascal (1000 Series) or AMD RX 5000 series or newer gpu to support the feature. That said, the performance difference is only a matter of ~ 5% at best so I wouldn't worry about it.

Reactions: bicsimo7
Solution

bicsimo7

Honorable
Mar 25, 2018

Thank about the fast reply! I was thinking that it was supported from 600 series and up. Have a nice day! :)

Reactions: cdrkf
Thank about the fast reply! I was thinking that it was supported from 600 series and up. Have a nice day! :)

That was based on doing a fairly quick search - it may be that the feature can be supported on older hardware, in which case you may get an update in the future. From what I have read it's not yet supported on anything older than the GTX 1000 series though.

TRENDING THREADS