Question No HDMI cable detected

rahulss

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2013
I am having this problem since last 15 days it's started suddenly, my monitors goes black and display a message saying no HDMI cable detected but my PC is running, so I tried to remove the HDMI and plugged it in Mobo HDMI port, still no monitor on. All I have to do is restart, bi the issue comes back, so I decided to roll back the gpu driver which solved the issue for few days then it started again so I updated to latest again it worked nicely but after few days the issue is back. I don't know what to do. There are few things I noticed.
There has been a weird effect on the screen it's like if I switch from vlc to another program I could still see vlc scene on the new program like is stuck there there but very faintly visible. I don't know whats the name for it but started before issue.
But if my gpu is failing then at least my Intel gpu should work, if I remove HDMI from dedicated gpu to Intel gpu after issue it still shows no HDMI detected.
And if the monitor is at fault then only monitor should go blank why does even the sound disappeares.
Pc is still on when the issue occurs.

My system
I5 6500
Gtx 1060
Ram 16gb
Msi Mobo
ẞamsung 250gb